Web conference and as a follow-up: 30-day trial
Process Simulator Assessment Meetup
You have a task in the area of process simulation, procedure simulation or material flow simulation? Are you looking for a logistics simulator?
Than please contact us and make an appointment for a Process Simulator demonstration during a web conference.
Doing this we can present you the operation and functionality of Process Simulator on your screen live during a telephone call. You can discuss your application scenario together with us and directly see the functionality of Process Simulator using the example of already implemented projects.
As a follow-up to this web conference to introduce the software you will receive a free 30-day trial of Process Simulator if you are interested.
Thank you for your interest.
- Managing Director GBU mbH -
Installing Process Simulator the following system requirements apply:
- Microsoft Windows (32bit & 64bit): Version 10 (from R1607), Version 11
- Microsoft Visio (32bit & 64bit): Version 2016, 2019 or 2021 as well as Visio 365 with local installation
- Microsoft Office (32bit & 64bit): Version 2016, 2019 or 2021 as well as Office 365 with local installation
- 1 GHz or faster 32bit (x86) or 64bit (x86-64) processor
- 4 GB RAM or more (32bit & 64bit)
- 2 GB available disk space or more
- Before installing Process Simulator Microsoft Visio must be started and activated at least once.
- You need internet access to log in and use the license.
- Administrator rights for the installation.
With your Process Simulator version you will receive the latest demo models, which clearly explain the use of Process Simulator.